Welcome to the world of mobile SMS

This site IS NO.1 @ GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE. SEARCH WORD IS "XXX SMS" IT OUTSHINES OTHER .COM SITES IN FEW MONTHS N BECOME NO.1 @GOOGLE SEARCH.TO ENABLE EMBEDDED FUNNY VIDEO N PICS LOG IN TO UR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT THEN OPEN THE SITE IN SAME BROWSER OR IN NEW TAB.THEN CLICK ON NEXT BELOW THE PAGE TO GO TO NEXT PAGE. This site is dedicated to college students mostly Engg. students who collectd these sms n edited abusive words so ppl use their imagination to get what it means.we cant escape from the magic of sms.We get sms from our loving ones everyday.Sms indicates our frnz r thinkin about us.They smsin their laughter moments to us so we can also laugh.This site will try its best to provide highly popular new sms which is in demand.so enjoy reading sms...........
Disclaimer:This site is meant for fun only..we respect every religion,caste etc.Every precaution is taken while editing these sms if still hurts we extremely sorry..

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

x rated sms

Apke Lu*nd aur Zubaan me samanta-Dono me Haddi nahi h
Dono par kabu rakhna mushkil
Dono se Laar tapkati h
Dono ko tarah tarah k item Chakhne ka shauk h
-----------------------
Agar NIPPLES ko Hindi me
'BUNDI' kahete hai
To
BOOBS ko kya kahenge?
BUNDI
Ke
LADDU
( . ) ( . )
------------------------
Kya Aap Marne Ke Baad Bhi Ladkiyo Ke Bade-Bade Boobs Dekhna Chahte Hain?
"DONATE UR EYES"
Ek Achhey Msg Ko bhi in kamino ko Kaise Bhejana Pad Raha Hai..!

XXX SMS OF THE DAY


Life me kitni bi badi problem aaye. Bus 1bar apne GA*AND pe hath rkhna or kahena "ALL Iz WELL".Kyunki problem me sbse pehli admi ki G*AND hi fatt ti hai
Mere Aansuo me Uski Tasvir Basi h,
Pr Wo Behan ki lo*di Kisi or se Fasi h.
Dekhna 1 Din Mai Uski Kabbar Khodunga
or
Usi Kabbar Me Uski Behan Cho*dunga..


Grl-how does my hole luk b4 SEX
Boy-Like a Pink Rose with soft petals,perfumed Aroma
Grl-n after SEX
Boy-Evr seen a santa's mouth after Drinkng Lassi..
-----------------------
Teacher-Ladki Aur Ladke me kya fark hai.?
Chintu-Ladki 1 saal me Ek hi bache ki maa ban sakti hi.
But,
Ladka 1 saal me 365 bachon ka Baap ban sakta hai...
-----------------------
Ek aurat rikshe se giri to uski Saari upar ho gayi,
Fatafat uth kar boli-
" Dekhi meri furti "
Rikshaw wala: Haan dekhi,
par hamari taraf isko fu*ddi Kehte hain.
------------------------
Girl 2 police man: 'sir, yesterday a man raped me..
First he tore my saree.
Then he removd my blouse & bra.
Then he pressd my boobs.
He suckd my nip*ples.
Aftr that he tore my panty & then lickd my c*unt 4 20 minutes.
Finally he put his pen*is inside my pu*ssy and enjoyed after 20 minutes he entered his pen*is into my as*s finally he split his sperm in my br*east sir.
Police: ab me pahle F.I.R likhu ya m*uth maru?....
Previous............................................................... Next

No comments:

Post a Comment